November 29, 2010

Insomnia and Emptiness

8 Miles Away is taken and edited by me

During 3 days ago, my transient insomnia has back. Well, a long time ago, I used to addicted with coffee which is caused me to got this damn insomnia. You know, the night comes and you just starring your laptop or maybe just lie back on your bed, waiting for feels sleepy. That is terrible actually, but someways, insomnia helps me. I love the night, especially when you hear nothing outside, cause everybody is sleeping. Just you and the night.
Somehow tonight, I feel lost and empty. I know that there is something missing within my heart, and even my lovely and warm family, a bunch of best friends who wish me laugh every time, and all the things that I already have, all of these things can't help me to fulfill this emptiness. I will feel it when I am alone. When I ride Toothless by myself, when I back to my room, when I walk just for hanging around, and on the middle of my insomnia night. I will feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment