November 11, 2010

Hurt and 'Pita Kepedulian'

This pict was taken by me, called Hurt.

Why I can get out of this? Even I am going under every single times. Was it my fault? Or yours?
I thought, that it was our fault. We both have fear. We both have very high self preservation. Too high so we can't reach each other. Or maybe I am too foolish to even think bout that, aren't I?
Well, this is for the last time. I have been promised it and can't kept it, but for this time, let me try, to forget about you.
To let you go out from my life.
Thank you for permitting me to loving you so far.
Thank you for allowing me to hoping that you might be feel like as what i feels for you.
And now for my high self preservation, i am letting you go ...

p.s.: My friends and I having a concern bout what happen in our country, Indonesia. Well, you must be knew what happen at Mentawai and Jogjakarta. Tsunami and Eruption of Mount Merapi had broke all of our heart. So we want to help that poor people through doing social activity called, 'Pita Kepedulian'. Hope this lil thing can help them much. Let me know if you need more information and want to join us through this act.



No comments:

Post a Comment