November 12, 2010

Holiday and Family

This picture was taken by my brother, Abang Ayik. I called it, Family II

Holiday is comiiing! Yeay!
Okay, I'm happy to hear that holiday is coming to my college.
But when you realized that only you and some of your friends will stay in this town, could you still be happy? Nah.
I can't say that I am happy to hear that.
The other, and mostly, part of my college friends are come from a-near-town, so they just need around 3-5 hours for just being at home. Well, yeah, I also need 5 hours to go to my hometown, but you need more than one pack of money and a loong holiday to feel like home.

Then you are right, I got this damn feeling again.
I'm feeling homesick more than usual, I'm envy to that people who can say, "I'll go home tomorrow morning." or "Finally this exhausting mid-exam has been done! Go hooomee!!"
They can go to their home so easily. Me? =__________=


This photo was taken by my father at Palembang.

How I miss to be at home.
How I miss my mother scene.
How I miss to see my father face when he talks to me.
How I miss my brother's laughing.
How I miss hang out with my girls.
How I miss my Saturday nite with my whole family, eats some foods, takes a lot of pictures, and laughs.





No comments:

Post a Comment