November 14, 2010

Do something!

My friend, Dilla tagged me to this pict


Yesterday is Sunday, and I did nothing on that day. Actually I had a plan, to washing toothless. He seems come from a jungle now. But I got my monthly date, so as usual, for the first day, i can't do anything well. The pain just pushed me down onto the bed. Gosh. Maybe i need to go to gynecologist.
but, in the nite, when i opened my facebook, my friend tagged me that pict. I saw that pict and something just push me to do what they told me to do in that picture. That act is easy, why would I miss it? So do you, guys. :)

And yeah, in the last Saturday, me and my tough team finally done our mini project. Well, you maybe known me as a member of the largest student organization in the world, AIESEC, Local Committee Diponegoro University. I had joined Mini Project Children Education as the Coordinator of Brand Communicating and Marketing. We have a lot of events Teaching English and Computer to underprivileged children, went to high school and did roadshow there, breakfasting together, and did roadshow for Washing Hand International Day! That was soooo much fun though. and I have such a nice team to work with. :)

Sadly (and lil bit happily), we did last roadshow for our mini project at SMK N 4 Semarang. You have no idea how much the efforts that i gave to this last event. So i was very relieved when it done with happy ending. :)

You can see the picture here:

The gate of school where we did roadshow

Karin, our Coordinator of Program as MC


Jessica (from Swiss) and Vanti, coordinator of Exchange and Logistic


Some of students from our roadshow


No comments:

Post a Comment