October 03, 2012

Flowery

It's going to Fall!
Cottonink is one of my favorite Indonesian clothing brands. 
Having a few of their products and I just love it!
Here's some of their collections which is I'm just unconditionally falling in love with.


 These are some of their collection that I think I can wear it with my hijab. And seeing the pattern just make me want to playing and having a picnic at the garden. Actually I loves this kind of blazer which is full of pattern and bright color, though I might be thinking again if I really want to wear it daily.



And look at the collar! You can't wear it with a long and spreading your hijab, but taking a turban style would be good I think. 


I'm craving for this bag! Maybe to some people it looks like other ordinary bag, but I don't really need something colorful and bright bag. I happen to like a simple and unique kind of bag, Istanbul bag from their latest collection also catches my eyes. 



source: Cottonink Midnight Garden Lookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment