September 21, 2012

The Topics and Bookshelves.

I'm just doing my blog-walking and found this..

What are good topics to talk about? 

 The best thing to do is to talk about the other person. Tell them they looks nice, ask about their day, favorite movies, etc. 

and it's true!
The matter of communication is the way you appreciates others.
By listening to them.
Understanding their means and reasons.
and accepting for what they are.
That's for me.

Anyway, this week is what I called bookweeks
It's a week for me to treats the books by my fully heart and finds the perfect bookshelves for them.
And this is many types for bookshelves by Grant Snider, who is a wonderful illustrator.
Which one do you think is perfect for yours?


source : Incidental Comics

I think I prefer to choose Tetris and Secret for my books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment