November 08, 2011

The Most Romantic


This is one of the best and the most romantic movie I ever watched.

"You're the girl of my dreams, and apparently I'm the man of yours."
(50 First Dates, 2004)

Can you imagine to make the one you love fall in love with you every each day?
I know that seems impossible, though.
But, for me, that's what we called love.
You have to fall in love every each day to that person..
and you never ever feel tired or bored to make it.
Cause the real feeling never makes you weak but stronger.
We have to make it work..

Well, that's one for me.
This movie had teach me over and over again (not to mention the two main characters make a good couple in here),
if you wanna have a real love and relationship,
you have to put an effort to make it work...
or feeling that you fall in more each day to that person..


p.s : I just lost my blackberry phone. and thought that I shouldn't get too hard on myself then get away with that terrible thing, so I watched the movie likes maybe for the 10th times? Still the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment