November 14, 2011

l' confusion


I've been staring at the blank page almost one hour.
Still having the question mark on my mind.
What kind of story I should tell now?
Seems like nothing will come up to my dearly brain.
And how could it be?
Of course, I've already knew the exact answer.
I'm in state of doing-things-for-a-good-impression.

These kind of feeling, well... always making me likes facing a thick wall after looking an exit door.
I'm stuck in this room.
When I'm doing something because I want to someone look good on me.
That's just not rite. 
And my brain seems doesn't like it either.

Need to get rid of this. 
Maybe a bunch of my favorite food (a bunch of oranges, two cans of Bear Brand Milk, and a bar of chocolate with almond in) can help me realize why this bothering me a lot.

Every ones has their own ways to bring relax back, rite? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment