March 22, 2013

It's a matter of courage..

Greetings!

It's been a long time since my last post. 
Well.. as usual, i would like to give you a list of why i seems can't push my self to post something, 
but it will be boring and i wouldn't want you to stop reading my blog.
SO.. just leave it to myself, okay? :) 

picture create by me 

I've been reading Aleph.
Written by no other than my favourite writer, Paulo Coelho. 
There are a lot of words which I found very inspiring.. 
one of them is: 

"Travel is never a matter of money but of courage"

Most of the time, we are afraid and having a lot of reasons for not to travel.
Money, schedule, place to stay, or afraid if the destination will be disappointing us.
And maybe it's not only for traveling!
We often do that in every things in our life, don't we?
It's possible that we do ask ourselves too much..
or think too much,
and ended up doing nothing or stay at the place.
When actually all we need is a courage.

Sometimes, it's just exactly what you need the most and stop thinking too hard.

2 comments:

  1. Salam! I was blog reading around & found this. I like this idea of travelling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam!

      Thank you for reading my blog, it's still amaze me when someone read what i wrote here. :)

      I like how Paulo describe something in our life likes it's just a simple thing and we are the one who make it difficult.

      Delete