May 04, 2012

Blesse


Afraid of getting hurt, sometimes, is the only reason of what we do or not to do.  

People, who success in their life, seems to me, always said that it's take a bravery action to being on top. Get out of the box. See the whole picture. The cliche phrase is get out of your comfort zone. 
and that phrase occurs to all aspect of our life. 
which is include ... our love life (or to me, lack of it.) 
Once, my friend, who always get into the same group with me if there's a project at my class, or let's say one of my good friend, said to me: the only thing that hold me back from getting to know someone is this silly little thing that I  truly keeps in my head. 
said I hold off my feeling or hearts because I am afraid of getting hurt by someone. 
or in rather rough words, I am a coward. 
Well, maybe I am. 
No, I am not saying myself a coward. 
 I just seems have a rather vigorous self protection than other people. 
:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment