December 03, 2010

Monday: HIV/AIDS World Day

"3 red ribbons" is taken and edited by me

It has been 3 days more and my wifi is such an idiot. I can't posting my new pictures and stories too. Anyway, late Monday was HIV/AIDS World Day. Many organizations at my university doing a great events, mostly they give us red ribbons. You know that symbol rite? I asked it one for myself. :)
But, seeing that symbol on my clothes and everywhere at my faculty, I asked myself. Do I have something to do to help against HIV/AIDS? Do I really care bout that virus? It's not about put on your red ribbon and do nothing than it. When you putting on that red ribbon, it means you are really 'care' bout that issue. Care, in this perspective, is you do something. Do you? especially, do I?

Coki, my friend, with his red ribbon, you can put it on everywhere! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment